In the first few weeks working in the Delavan, Wi.plant I saw an obvious safety issue and reported it to my supervisor.

The response was That s the way it s been done for years . So I brought it to the attention of the manager, and he just literally laughed at me. A year later I wound up with a triple Hernia and lost my savings and everything in my checking account due to injury that I warned them about. When I went back to work nothing has changed, and I was re-injured because of the safety issue and had to sell things to live.

When I returned back to work for the third time, there were a lot of changes but the safety issue that was causing the injuries. Therefore, I was injured again.

I have lost over $46,000 from a work injury in 1 1/2 years.They even submitted a video showing a temp working with a shortened work table and much smaller and much lighter parts that caused my injuries.

Had an Experience with Pentair?

Comments

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #736249

So you knew it was unsafe but were injured by it anyway. If you had any case, you blew it here by admitting that you were injured three times by the same thing, the thing you knew about and warned them about. Hmmmm, what a coincidence!

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #735896

unless they were forcing you to repeat said act...ie safety issue...which you did not spell out.....i would say you are a slow learner.....once would have been enough for me

scotkatie1
to LTCC Oswego, Illinois, United States #737581

I was told that there are plenty of people looking for work. So, I really didn't have much of a choice. Each time I showed a Safety Manager the situation they agreed with me and shortly later they were gone.